This body cream is thick enough that if you turn the jar upside down none will fall out but it's not so thick that it's hard to apply. It sinks into the skin quickly and it doesn't leave any greasiness or oiliness. It leaves the skin soft and smooth. The scent is light and not overpowering and a little of the product goes a long way.
Goat Milk soap :
- Is particularly high in Vitamin A, necessary to repair damaged skin tissue and maintain healthy skin
- Contains essential minerals such as Selenium which helps prevent damage to the skin from excessive sun exposure
- Contains proteins that naturally benefit the skin while killing acne-causing bacteria
- Contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids which keeps skin rejuvenated, youthful and healthy by removing damaged skin tissue
- Contains Capric-Capryllic Triglycerides with deep moisturizing benefits for sensitive skin and provides eczema and psoriasis relief
Beekman 1802 soap is chemical-free and made of natural ingredients.
Click to watch more about Beekman https://youtu.be/oB1ckkyro7c