Reusable Cloth Face Mask - Made in Canada
The WHO and CDC recommend wearing a cloth face mask to blunt the spread of COVID 19 by capturing and reducing droplets that become airbourne when talking, sneezing, or coughing. Our best protection to keep safe and healthy is to not touch our faces, frequent hand washing, and social distancing. The public practice of wearing a cloth face mask can help slow the spread of the virus and keeps the limited supply of medical-grade masks available for our health care workers and first responders. When wearing this cloth mask, be sure to:
- wash hands before placing the mask on face
- To remove, pull on the elastic behind one ear and 'peel' off across your face
- wash immediately (if you are not available, place it somewhere that it will be out of reach, such as a baggie or drawer)
- wash in warm, soapy water and hang to dry
- wash and sanitize your hands after touching or removing your worn mask
Cotton knit outer layer with 100% cotton lining and elastic ear loops.