This beautiful Raven collection contains the works of Canadian Indigenous artists Kelly Robinson (Nuxalk & Nuu-chah-nulth), Gordon White (Haida), and Morgan Green (Tsimshian).
The Raven was the first symbol and crest of the Northwest Coast people. As the creator's assistant, he created all things that exist with mysterious trickery. The mystical bird is a symbol of prestige and is a cultural hero.
Housed in a luxurious red suede box (with lid), this gorgeous collection contains:
- (1) porcelain platter (22cm H x 9cm W)
- (2) 14oz/120ml porcelain mugs (11.5cm H x 9cm W)
- (2) Ceramic Egg Cups (6cm H x 5.5cm W)
- (2) Ceramic Pinch Bowls (2.3cm H x 9.5cm W)
- (2) Porcelain Bowls (6cm H x 11cm W)
- (2) Cotton/Poly Blend Napkins (46cm x 46cm)
- (1) Pewter Plated Steak Knife (21cm L x 2cm W)
The perfect wedding, anniversary, housewarming, birthday or "just because" gift!
*Basket items and colours are subject to change based on product availability but will be substituted with equally beautiful products of similar style and value.