This beautiful Salmon collection contains the works of Canadian Indigenous artist Francis Horne Sr. (Coast Salish). This collection is perfect for that mid-morning coffee or tea with a maple cookie snack.
"Our art retells our ancestor's stories about our connection to the land that we have respectfully lived on for thousands of years."
Housed in a beautiful box, this gorgeous collection contains:
- (2) 14oz Black Matte Ceramic Mugs (11.5cm H x 8.75cm W)
- (2) Cork Backed Coasters (9.25cm H x 9.25cm W)
- (1) Bag of Stir Artisan Tea "Fireweed" (grown in Smithers BC)
- (1) Bag of Reel Coffee Beans "Babine River" (made in Telkwa BC)
- (1) Package of Cookies
- (1) Stainless Steel Tea Ball (for loose leaf tea)
Dishwasher safe, not for use in microwaves, ovens or freezers.
The perfect wedding, anniversary, housewarming, birthday, or "just because" gift!
*Basket items and colours are subject to change based on product availability but will be substituted with equally beautiful products of similar style and value.